registration rates and information
ATS Member Standard Rate
Non Member Standard Rate
Cancellations of registration
Cancellations must be by email only. Refunds will apply as follows:
• More than 28 days before the course– Full refund
• 28 – 7 days before the course – Refund (less $500 administration charge)
• 7 days or less before the course or non-attendance – No refund (no exceptions)
An organisation may send an alternative delegate if registration has been paid and the registered person is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, Event Management must be advised of the change prior to the course.
Only pre-registered, pre-paid registrants will be guaranteed access to the event. Upon receipt of your registration and payment, The AusIMM will send registration confirmation.
ATS Member Fee
To qualify for the special fee of ‘ATS member’ as quoted on the registration form, you must be a financial (paid) member of the Australasian Tunnelling Society.
A student must be currently enrolled full-time at a tertiary institution. Proof of full-time status must be submitted with the registration form.
Please note that all registered delegates will have their name, position and company listed in the conference app. Should you not wish to have your details distributed please notify Event Management as soon as possible.
Confirmation of Bookings
Course registrations will be acknowledged as they are received with payment in full. Receipts for registration payments will be attached to the confirmation email. Please check the confirmation email and advise of any alterations immediately.
Waiver of Policy
The AusIMM, accepts no liability to any persons or body for any loss, injury or damage howsoever and whether directly from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken.
By attending this event I consent to my image being taken and used at the discretion of The AusIMM.
Course registration includes:
- Access to all technical presentations and workshops
- Access to online course notes
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea on day 1 & 2
- Morning tea and lunch on day 3
- One (1) ticket to the Welcome Reception (Monday, 19 November 2018)
- One (1) ticket to the Conference Dinner (Monday, 19 November 2018)